Two of my worst nightmares

Have any scary nightmares? Share them with us!
miumiaou

Two of my worst nightmares

Post by miumiaou »

These are recurring nightmares and the worth I've ever made (in my opinion). They're probably due to my fear of falling and get drown.

In the first, I'm still child and I go to a little inlet (the only entrance of the inlet is a tunnel). I begin to swim but the tide are rising so my parents decide that we should go home (the inlet disappear every high tide) then we try to return to the tunnel but he's no longer there. all people on the inlet panic and I lose my parents. All people disappear and the tide are almost at me (The cliff is behind me). Finally, I start to drown (In my nightmare I had the sense of suffocate) and I wake up.

In the secund, I'm in my dad's car on a bridge (there's the ocean under the bridge) then the bridge start to crumble and my dad's car fell into the ocean. After that, I get out of the car (I'm covered with my dad's and mine blood) and I try to swim but I don't have any energy anymore because of the blood loss and finally, I start to sink and get drown again (still with the sense of suffocate) and I wake up.
Last edited by miumiaou on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
thecourier

Re: Two of my worst nightmares

Post by thecourier »

Seems like both instances deal with water... subconsciously afraid it?
miumiaou

Post by miumiaou »

It seems and that's not great because I live near the ocean
sunsetbrew

Post by sunsetbrew »

I grew up on the water in FL, fishing, surfing and diving. I consider it an important aspect of the person I grew up to be. Strangely, as I increase in age, my water related fears seemed to have increased. I still surf on occasion, but find myself worried about sharks or excessively complaining to myself about how cold the water is.
Xar

Post by Xar »

I still have the imagination of a shark below me when I'm swimming, even in a pool!

The movie affected me when I was little, it seems. I'm a very impressionable boy... :roll:
matt

Post by matt »

Honestly, I think not being able to breathe is TERRIFYING. When I had a bad asthma attack, I was freaking out.

Drowning seems like one of the worst ways to go. You need air, but you just can't get to the surface in time no matter how fast you swim - how fast you flail your body. After exerting yourself as much as you possibly can, you finally give up and feel your lungs fill with water...

Wow, I'm freaking myself out.
-Matt Gilgenbach
Lead Frightener at Infinitap Games
Northwings

Post by Northwings »

Drowning is The worst :o